This disclaimer is mainly designed to cover the content explained in articles related to Computer Security and Ethical Hacking but it covers all the content in the blog.
Any actions and or activities related to the material contained within this Website is solely your responsibility. The misuse of the information in this website can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The author will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
This site contains materials that can be potentially damaging or dangerous. If you do not fully understand something on this site, then don’t use it or ask for proper advice! Refer to the laws in your province/country before accessing, using, or in any other way utilizing these materials. These materials are for educational and research purposes only. Do not attempt to violate the law with anything contained here. Neither administration of this server, the author of this material, or anyone else affiliated in any way, is going to accept responsibility for your actions.
Any linked sites are not under the control of author and the author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. I am providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by me.
The intention of the site is to provide a free, safe and legal training to the users of this site, for this reason a user terms and services agreement has been set in place.
Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms.
1. All the information provided on this site are for educational purposes only. The site is no way responsible for any misuse of the information.
2. This blob is a site related to Computer Security and not a site that promotes hacking /cracking / software piracy.
3. This site is totally meant for providing information on “Computer Security”, “Computer Programming” and other related topics and is no way related towards the terms “CRACKING” or “HACKING” (Unethical).
4. Few articles (posts) on this site may contain the information related to “Hacking Passwords” or “Hacking Email Accounts” (Or Similar terms). These are not the GUIDES of Hacking. They only provide information about the legal ways of retrieving the passwords. You shall not misuse the information to gain unauthorised access. However you may try out these hacks on your own computer at your own risk. Performing hack attempts (without permission) on computers that you do not own is illegal.
5. Any the virus creation article on this site provides demonstration on coding simple viruses using high level programming languages. These viruses are simple ones and cause no serious damage to the computer. However I strongly insist that these information shall only be used to expand programming knowledge and not for causing malicious attacks.
6. All the information on this site is meant for developing Hacker Defense attitude among the users and help preventing the hack attacks. I insists that these information shall not be used for causing any kind of damage directly or indirectly. However you may try these codes on your own computer at your own risk.
7. The word “Hack” or “Hacking” that is used on this site shall be regarded as “Ethical Hack” or “Ethical Hacking” respectively.
8. I am in favor of exploration, learning and testing always inside the law and I condemn any actions outside the law.
9. Some of the tricks provided by me may no longer work due to fixture in the bugs that enabled the exploits. I am not responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused due to the usage of the hacks provided on this site.
10. The site holds no reponsiblity for the contents found in the user comments since I do not monitor them. However I may remove any sensitive information present in the user comments upon request.
11. I reserve the right to modify the Disclaimer at any time without notice.
12. I am not the vendors of any products (software, books etc.) that I recommend on my website in the articles. Hence I do not have any liability related to the products recommend by me. It is the responsibility of the buyers to contact the respective vendors for any queries related to the products.